Friday 5 July 2013

Bible Verse of the Month!! (Isaiah 43:2)

 If you haven't noticed already on the right hand side I have my 'Bible Verse of the Month'... So what it is, I choose a bible verse every month to post on my blog. Usually something I came across during the month and really liked!! So I thought every month when I add my new verse, to also do a blog about why I like this verse and why I choose this as my verse for the month...

 

So about a month ago I wrote a blog called "Encouragement for the day: Standing Alone!" and I included this verse.... I wont be writing extremely that much on it today as I've already done that (Go read it if you haven't!!) in the other blog. So my favourite verse for this month is Isaiah 43:2!!

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. 
 
Isaiah 43:2-3 NIV

This verse we have recently been looking at in my girls bible study group! But this verse to me means about God ALWAYS being there for me!! That he will never leave!! That when I go through hard times God will be there protecting me!! When I look at my future I look at it to being big and I know I can't do it without God. That's why trusting him is so important to me! Trusting God with EVERYTHING!!! My life, my future, those tough situations..... Absolutely everything! This is a verse that I'll hold onto when those hard times come!! When those times of trouble come upon me, I can go back to this verse and speak it out "When I walk through the fire, I will not be burned"
Trusting God with everything and know he is in control!!

Thanks for reading!!
God Bless!!

Sara-Jayne xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...