Wednesday 24 July 2013

Random acts of kindness… on Wednesday!! #RandomWednesday


Hey guys!! So I've noticed I haven't posted for a while as I totally forgot about Random Wednesday last week.... :-/  But I'm back for another week of Random Wednesday!! haha.. So here’s just a fun quick post!!! :D



‘Random acts of kindness’ is something I've been thinking about a lot. I’m always trying to find fun ideas to bless others, so I’ve put together a list of ideas. I love seeing people reactions and the love that they show when they receive something out of the blue.  

John 13:34-35 says:
 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Note: If you going to do any of these ideas, include a written message on a sticky-note such as, “Just a little something to bless your day” “You are loved” etc…

1.      Pay for someone’s coffee
2.      Leave change on the vending machine
3.      Pay for someone’s meal behind you in the drive through
4.      Bless someone that’s working or works at your favourite place to eat with a gift (A little chocolate) and a note.
5.      Help the elderly clean or even just with a visit, as that always blesses them.
6.      Let someone go in front of you in the line.
7.      Smile and say hi to a stranger
8.      Leave a note of encouragement
9.      Give someone a hug
10.  Encourage a co-worker 
11.  Slip paper hearts that say “It’s Random Acts of Kindness Day! Have a great day! Pass it on!” under the windshield wipers of parked cars.
12.  Write a thank you note to someone
13.  Pick up litter
14.  Clean your friends room
15.  Take flowers to hospital and give it to someone that hasn’t had any visitors
16.  Discover a person’s potential and encourage them
17.  Open a door for someone else
18.  Write a letter to someone who has made a difference
19.  Cook a meal for a friend
20.  Invite someone for a hot chocolate and pay for them
21.  Leave chocolates on your teachers desk



Now go and bless someones day!!!! <3


Sara-Jayne xx

P.S. Check out my Pinterest for more ideas!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...