Wednesday 10 July 2013

Random Wednesday: Pinterest Crazy!!!!




Pinterest is something that I’ve really been loving latterly! So today I thought I’d just write something small about an app that I’ve been loving.. And that’s Pinterest.. For those that have it you’d know what I’m talking about, But if you don’t… In a nutshell… Pinterest is an app where you can pin your interests (hence the name) .. haha.. But it is seriously amazing because you can pin your faves such as food, diy, fashion, quotes and loads more… I’ll have to admit I’ve kind of become obsessed with it.. ;) But I find the app so useful as I can scroll through my food board and look for something yummy to cook. 

That’s all for Random Wednesday today!!

God Bless!!!
Sara-Jayne xx

P.S. If you want to check out my Pinterest my name is saralovecraft!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...