Thursday 3 July 2014

And off I go!!!

"I can't believe it's come up so quickly! I have been preparing for ywam all year and the day has finally come. The day to hop on the plane and fly out to Perth.  I'm so excited for my next adventure,  but at the same time I'm really nervouse!"


The 4th of July it is! Tomorrow!  Independence Day! Becoming independent and flying out the coop. Leaving my family and following where Jesus goes and where he takes me. I'm a follower of Christ, not just a fan. I've chosen to pick up my cross. Even in those hard times,  even in the unknown I choose to follow Jesus!  I want to follow Him for the rest of my life and ywam is where God is taking me for my next journey.  I don't know where it's going to take me or where it's going to lead.  But I'm learning to let go of my plans and trust God!

Your prayers in this next season of my life would mean a lot! Both prayers for my safety, protection, peace, guidence and finances. 

Thanks for reading my little update blog post!  I'll be keeping you all updated by bloging about my journey over the rest of the year. 


God bless! 

Sara-Jayne


No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...