Sunday 14 September 2014

The day in YWAM (Vlog)


Exciting News!!!!

All our school finances came in Friday... Praise the Lord!! It was amazing seeing God provide the money in so many different ways. By praying and seeking His face we really started to see breakthrough. 

I just want to thank those who have been praying and supporting me along the way. Your donations are really going to bless people as you are sending me out to reach the nations. I'm so looking forward to reaching people with the love of Jesus and really seeing the way God is going to use me. 
Only 2 weeks to go and I'll be out of this country. Oh my goodness!!! It's gone extremely quickly!
India and Philippines here I come!!!!



Car wash Fundraiser we did even though it rained we still raised $200


This week I thought I would post up a video of a few of the things I get up to at YWAM (Well at least this week) for my friends and Family. So here it is!!!




Thanks for watching!!
 
God bless!
Sara-Jayne

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...