Monday 16 February 2015

Enjoy the right now!

How was everyones Valentines day?

I've never been the one to celebrate valentines day, but that's just another way of me saying "I'm single"... haha... Yet even though Saturday was just like another Saturday for me, I did spend it the same way I always do on Valentines day... And that was spending the evening with a good group of girlfriends, watching movies and eating chocolate.

Over the week God's been talking to me about His love and his grace upon each one off His children. How His love is greater than any other, is constant and never runs out. Don't you just love God?! 


Todays quote I came across said:
"Stop waiting for Mondays, and stop waiting for summers, and stop waiting for someone to fall in love with you, because those things will happen. But in the meantime, enjoy right now!"

I recently just posted on Instagram a photo of myself saying how much God's love is constantly over me. "I just can't contain it within me". Which is true! The more I get in to God's word the more I am left feeling His joy over me. A Joy that I can't contain. It's that feeling of when you're madly in love and no matter what you do you can't wipe that smile off your face. Maybe because I am in love. In love with a God who first loved me! The bible has the best love story in it and that is the only way I'm going to find my everything. And as I'm currently in this season of waiting for my prince charming, I'm learning to enjoy the right now. To make sure I have God as my number 1 over my life.



In this season of waiting I want to encourage you girls to draw closer to God. Enjoy life being single while it lasts and let God pour his love out on you. 

#smilealways

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...